So it's been one month and a few days since my 19th birthday, and I've finally managed to unlazy-fy myself to blog about it. Teeheee. I'll let the pictures do most of the talking!
So it all started out at around 2am in the morning, with a mini surprise at the pond near my house.


Then it was a lunch treat from jh's parents :)

Took the pink london cab to Fullerton hotel and had the chocolate buffet. The desserts are mostly really good but.. too much chocolate at a go made us really sick. Worth a try, but not worth the money. The selection is small and I really dont think anyone would be able to stomach so much chocolatey stuff at once. Happy that I finally had some macarons though! But they aren't as fantastic as I thought it'd be actually.



Then we went on the Singapore River cruise. Really pretty night lights :) Somehow the view is different, much prettier, than when you're just taking a stroll by the river. Very nice ambience!



Thanks for taking me out, for all the little surprises, for making me so happy that day. I've always dismissed my birthday as yet another normal day, but you really turned things around for me this time. I've never ever felt so appreciated before :) But please don't do stupid things anymore - stop spending so damn a lot as if money is free!!!! Haha. But really, I'll never forget all your efforts in making my day so very amazing :')
----------
And now, another mega sweet person in my life - Gwendodobird!!!


Was already very, very thankful for the $50 Miss Selfridge shopping card you gave me. Really didn't expect you to travel all the way to my house (without even knowing where I live exactly) to give me a little pleasant surprise. I still think it's super amazing that you unknowingly left the bag of yummies right outside my house. DDGG max hehehe. Thanks for everything kay, i was really touched. Love you a lot!!!!!!
----------


To my girls(or the sui ladies, as bibib would say), thanks for the Topshop shopping card! Haven't bought anything with it yet thoughhh. Can't decide on what to buy! x) But yeah, thanks for getting me something I really want! Super useful gift hehe. Love you girls!
---------

Thanks 3rd-sergeant-to-be, for the lunch treat at Manhatten Fishmarket! I still think it's better than Fish & Co don't argue hahaha.
---------


To Molly, Mabel, Nick and Leon: thanks so much for the Bobbi Brown eyeliner and the very funny notebook hehehe! I'm in love with the awesome illustration of the... very special men at the last page HAHA. Love you guys, really! I really thought you guys were gonna make figurines of the men at first though. Phew, glad you didn't!!!
----------


Nextttt, thanks hanniwongs for the Gucci Flora perfume <3 And thanks mommy for the soon-to-be-bought Daisy Rock guitar! Still can't decide on the colour I want though..

---------
I really didn't expect my 19th birthday to be such a heartwarming one. The bestest birthday yet, really :) This is a month late, but still, here's a huuuuuuuuge thanks to all of you who made it extra special!
First time I felt so loved :')